Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A student again...

Well, I haven't gone back to actual school, but I am taking a photography workshop online and learning alot! AND LOVING IT! The girl who teaches it is an amazing photographer and for this to be her first workshop to teach, you can't tell, she's great! I'm hoping she will teach more and if anyone is interested let me know and I will pass it along to her!

So, I was finishing up my "hum-work" assignment (as Lincoln calls it) with some help from Lincoln. I was taking a picture of a cup and he kept saying "cheese" across the table. How could I not stop and take a picture of him! Awww! :) So, here he is...


I will make sure and post some pictures I take from my class from time to time so you can see what I'm doing over the next 6 weeks!

2 comments:

Brandy Parker said...

I think you are a grat photographer! Enjoy your class, sounds like so much fun :) And your student is adorable...

Mrs. M said...

Will you ask Lincoln if he will help me with my hum-work?